Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 6, 2017



I should have mentioned yesterday that the weather took an instant turn for fall after an awesome holiday weekend with summer-hot temperatures; and that trend continued today.  That’s made Tai Chi by the river a bit cooler first thing in the morning; but it also seems appropriate for being back in school again.

The main news from today is that we’ve now gotten through one of each of our classes; and I like our Day One schedule as much as I liked our classes yesterday.  We have Spanish, Chemistry, and Music in the mornings.  Calculus is after lunch; and then we wrap up the day with a double-dose of Mr. Sparks for Geography and Computers.  Lunch may still be a favorite class for Tim and a few others, and all of my studies really are just for show and to work my way through the system to get my ‘official’ education; but I do love getting to spend all of the time with Michael and our friends.  The real world will catch up with us soon enough; so I’ll enjoy this play time while I can.

High school is supposed to be the best years of our lives! ;^)

I don’t actually believe that; but I’m also okay with making this next year a best ever so far – and going on from there.

Let’s get on with the rest of this update too; since I actually have a chance to get a decent night of rest thanks to the resumption of our mid-week work night.  Rowen and I had cheerleading after last class; we did that for a bit more than an hour; and then she headed for work at the store or data center; and I headed home.  Michael worked the dinner-to-close shift after football, but I wasn’t needed; and that might actually work out better for me than I’ve expected.  Yes, the Inn is busier compared to past couple of Septembers, but this is also the first year we’ve had Jake and Stephanie working full-time; and that’s making a difference.  Miranda also has teen staff looking for extra hours; so I may end up helping out on the busier nights and doing less – or nothing – the rest of the week.

While Michael finished football and then went to work in the kitchen; I helped Mom with making dinner; had that meal with my family; and then we all went into the office and got started on our work or studies.  I used a time phase for a lot of that work; and had all of my ‘real’ work and studying finished by the time Michael came over after work so that we could do our school homework together.  Mom did a Magi lesson with us too, but she kept that short; and Michael headed home by a bit after eleven o’clock.

Another time phase may have been involved in getting our homework done that quickly; and yes, there might have been a bit of time-phased make-out fun happening too that explained why we were both smiling and happy when I saw him out and on his way home.

I came up to bed after that; this update is my last bit of work before heading off to dreamland; and I’m glad that I’ll be able to do that before midnight for the first time in a while.  We’re half-way through this four-day school week, but I’ll need that extra rest; since life is going to get busier as we add in our first game night of the school year tomorrow and our first ‘away’ football game of the season on Friday.  I’m getting sleepy just thinking about that, and I don’t have anything useful to add anyway; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!