Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 12, 2017



Time for a micro-update – and a nap before it’ll be time to get up and going again.

We had a good day at school; Rowen and I had fun with the other band members at our first concert band practice of the school year; and Michael and I had dinner at my house after he was done football practice and before we needed to be at the church for our teen praise team practice.  That practice took an hour and a half as we started to work on the music for our next couple of teen-led services; and then Michael came home with me again so we could do our homework and a Magi lesson.  We took care of some bedtime fun with the twins before Michael went home; and then I came up to my room to get started on my family business work and language studies.

Including the time phased work, that was too many hours ago; which is why that’s all I have for you tonight.  It’s been a fun day, but I’m done in now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!