Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, September 25, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 24, 2017



The campfire and camping adventure last night was the highlight of my weekend; and I especially-loved the cuddle and play time with Brianna and Faith – with some junior camper help from Ehlana and Naomi.  Michael had the tougher job keeping up with Zack and Eli, but Ethan and Aiden helped him too; so he survived the ordeal!  Mom and Dad had fun going out with their friends, but they also came home early; and were here to help with winding down the campfire and getting all of the kids into tents and sleeping bags.

Our morning was a bit of a whirlwind, but Tai Chi by the river was awesome; we had some parental support for breakfast and getting everyone ready for church; and then we all walked to church and enjoyed the praise and worship time with our families and friends.  I walked Michael to the Inn when he needed to be there for the lunch shift, but came home and spent most of the afternoon with my family.  We had a campground to clean up before lunch; we had a back yard barbeque for that meal; and then some of us went to the park to play and bike for a couple of hours while Dad worked in the office.

Michael joined us for some of that play time; we came back to my house to do our homework after that; and then I went with him to the Inn to work the dinner-to-close shift.  We were busy, but nothing like the summer buffet shifts; so it was easy to keep up with the work.  Michael’s parents get to go home early on Sundays – once the cooking is pretty much done for the day; but Michael and I stayed until the end with Jake and Stephanie – and that’s a lot more fun to do when we aren’t all rushing around trying to keep up with all of the busy.

I walked Michael home; we did our goodnight hugs and kisses out on his front porch; and then I came home and had a bedtime visit with Mom and Dad that included a Magi lesson with Mom while Dad finished up his weekend homework.  There was a lot of family business work and studying for me to do once I was in my room, but I still multi-tasked some quality time in my Jacuzzi.  I used a time phase when I could; worked in real time when needed; and now it’s really late and I’m ready to crash and nap.

We have managed to have a pretty good weekend even with all of the work, and I hope that trend will continue next week.  I’ll have to keep you posted on how that goes for me, though, and that’s all I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!