Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Cassie's Journal - September 4, 2017



Summer has ended; our families have gone home; and I’ll be heading back to school in a bit more than a few hours.  I’ve been working most of the day, and missed out on pretty much all of the family fun; but I have been able to help bring joy to a lot of customers; and I do love working with Miranda, Stephanie, and everyone else at the Inn.

That does still seem a bit weird on Labor Day, but we have a good reason for celebrating it in our town on the Sunday instead; and it works for us! ;^)

What I need to do now is get some sleep; though; and I can do that because I honestly don’t have much else to add to this update.

Michael and I fell asleep shortly after starting our sofa sleepover; we really only had time for a long nap before getting up and heading over to the Inn for the breakfast buffet; and we’ve worked our butts off since then.  Sure, we did a bit of shopping on my breaks, but we had full dining rooms at the Inn most of the day; and kept those breaks as short as we could so that we could help Miranda and Jacob.  We were late getting the Inn closed by the time we had everything cleaned up and ready for the Tuesday morning breakfast shift; and I’ve been working on the family business since getting home – after just a short bedtime visit with Michael at his house while on the way here.

I’ve had hours of work to get done, but I am caught up; and will try to stay that way as we get into our first week of school.  I’ll write a lot about that as we go along, but you can flip digital pages to learn more while I really need the nap right now; so I’ll wrap this up and get to that.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!