Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 8, 2016



Happy 15th Birthday to me! ;^)

It’s been a fun day, but I also don’t want to make a big deal of it; since this birthday is hardly a big ideal in the grand scheme of things – not even for my own life.  Getting my driver’s license is a first step toward more travel independence, but to be honest; the most fun I had with that was when I got back to school and managed to temporarily convince a few friends that I’d actually failed the test and would need to take a re-write.

Maybe I should consider a career in acting after all!

It is getting late; so let’s move this update along.  Mom, Dad, Michael, and the twins did a birthday breakfast with me after Tai Chi; and I opened my gifts from them then.  School was fairly entertaining, and included a birthday lunch because I didn’t want to have a big friends’ party when our Mondays are already busy enough with school, work, and now the weekly band committee meetings.  Mom and Dad did have a birthday dinner for me, but Michael, Rebecca, Lucas, Rowen, and Tim were the only friends invited – along with Miranda, Jacob, and my hometown aunts, uncles, and cousins.  That was a blast of fun too, but we needed to have the dinner wrapped up by the time that some of us needed to be at that marching band meeting.  The start of the meeting was delayed an hour so that I could still have enough time to open gifts and have cake and ice cream; but then that also meant getting done the meeting later too.  That put the rest of my evening work and study schedule behind; which is why I really am going to need to wrap this up soon and get some rest.

Michael came home with me from the meeting; we did our homework; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with us before he went home for the night.  I got to work shortly after that – and after getting ready for bed; and I’ve been working on my computer since then.  There was a lot of family business work to deal with; I did my archive reading assignment too; and skipped the language studies.  Michael and I also missed out on having a music practice to get ready for our band and praise team practices tomorrow; so we’ll need to find some time for that later this week – especially so that we can get ready for the Valentine’s Day party we’ll be playing at with the band for the seniors on Friday afternoon.

I don’t really even want to think about everything we have going on this weekend right now, so I won’t; and just call it a night now.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!