Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 20, 2016



It’s been another beautiful day around here; with temperatures again into the seventies.  That was perfect for doing some early outdoor chores that we wouldn’t normally start on before March or even later.  Tai Chi outdoors was even better today with Dad there to share the fun with us; but I had to take that trade-off with not having Michael there while he was busy at the Inn with the breakfast rush.

The work didn’t take all day as I’d expected because Mom and Dad decided that it was too nice a day to not have at least some play time too; and Ethan, Ehlana, and I were set free after lunch to enjoy the afternoon and warm weather.  We went biking; played at the park; had our afternoon break at the falls; and did a bit of all of those things while Michael was with us and on his afternoon break.  We came home again when it was time for Michael to be back at the Inn; and I helped Mom with making dinner while Dad was busy doing some of his work in the office to get ready for his always-busy first work day back from the city on Monday.

We had that meal in the sunroom; I took care of the clean-up; and then Mom and I went out for a walk with Ethan and Ehlana that included a visit with Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, and their kids on the way past their house.  That bit of fun reminded me that I am not spending enough time with my aunt and uncle – even if I do get some play time with my cousins when we do the group babysitting.  This time, I’m not even going to try and suggest that I can add more to my schedule when I’m supposed to be doing less; but I do still wish that I did have time for everything I’d like to be able to do.

Giving myself less to do is part of the reason for why I’m doing this update now instead of before I go to sleep.  I’m taking a little break before watching a movie with Ethan and Ehlana in the lounge while waiting for Michael to come over too; so I’m doing my bedtime computing now so that I won’t have to do it later.  While another sofa sleepover with Michael would be nice; we’re not doing that tonight for sure; and I don’t expect that Michael will stay very late tonight either after starting his day an hour or so before dawn.

I’ll let you know how the movie and time with Michael goes for us, but I don’t have any news from the bit of family business work I just finished; and there wasn’t anything interesting in my email or with the rest of my usual round of internet checks.  That, by the way, isn’t saying that there wasn’t any news around the world; but that there wasn’t anything I’ll be writing about in my journal.  As always, there are better sources in the archives for current events that you can read in my future, and since I can’t yet do very much about most of the bad things going on in the world; I’m not going to spend time writing about things that I can’t change anyway.

Going to spend a couple of hours hanging out with Ethan and Ehlana is something I can handle, though, and it’s time to go and do that now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!