Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 1, 2016



The first day of February didn’t feel much like winter here; but then I didn’t exactly have much time to enjoy the cooler, but still above-average weather.

Instead of doing that, I was busy with school, homework, dinner at Michael’s, our second band committee meeting, and my usual bedtime work and studies.  There was a bit of play time with Michael after the meeting and before the work and studying; but that was mostly a music practice to get ready for our practices on Tuesday and the extra music we’ll be doing for the seniors’ Valentine’s Day party.

On the grapevine front, football still rules for the guys.  They had fun talking about the Pro Bowl; and the predictions for the Super Bowl this coming Sunday are getting stranger every day.  One of two teams will win that game; and while the outcome doesn’t seem at all relevant in the grand scheme of things to me in the first place; going on about which player will do what is even more pointless.  I’m not going to drag out the football report; but I will again mention that I will be glad to have a break from it for a while starting next week.

The girls are more interested in talking about Valentine’s Day, and while there is enough teen drama going on about that; none of those problems are with any of my classmates or other closest friends.  Let’s hope that continues, but with that many boys involved; it’s likely too much to hope for that they’ll all do well-enough with Valentine’s Day to have a drama-free day for everyone in our class.

My school day was pretty good, but uneventful.  The after-school studying was more fun because Rebecca did her own work with us; and Jacob and Miranda offered some bonus entertainment.  Dinner was amazing; and then the band meeting was really busy.  Miranda made that more fun too; but it really was the work and planning that we focused on for nearly two hours.  Since that took a while, and Michael and I still needed to music practice time; I didn’t get home again until a bit after eleven o’clock.  Mom still did my lesson with me; and then I eventually got started on my studying and family business work by a bit after midnight.

That’s why I’m so late getting around to this report – though that’s also partly because I didn’t feel energetic-enough to use a time phase tonight.  I am going to have a near-repeat of today starting in a few hours – except that I’ll have two music practices instead of the band committee meeting; which might just mean an even later night for me.

I haven’t really covered enough of the details from today, and especially from that meeting, but crashing into nap mode is a higher priority for me right now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!