Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 2, 2016



Happy 72nd Birthday, Grandma!

She’s had a wonderful day in Florida with Grandpa, and we had fun with our morning phone chat with them while having breakfast; but that was the full extent of my involvement with her big day.  For any young Magi reading this in the future that might not have been blessed to know my grandmother and are thinking that seventy-two is really, really old; I’ll point out a couple of things for you.  First, my grandmother looks more like she’s somewhere in her fifties.  Yes, that’s totally a blessing inherited from her family and through taking care of herself; but then my adopted family is also well-known for being long-lived.  Now that we have some Magi Healers in town; I’m hoping that both of my grandparents will be around for a very long time to come!

And now – on with the news from home!

Some of my recent updates have been way too short to keep up with everything going on in my life, but the other side of that is having too much going on to keep up with everything the way I’d like – including writing my journals.  With that in mind; forgive me for yet another micro report because I’m up late again; and running out of steam fast.

School was good, the overnight rain moved on and left us with a fairly nice day with temperatures in the fifties again; and I didn’t get to go out much to enjoy any of the warm.  Speaking of warm, it’s Groundhog Day, and my only comment is that I hope that nobody actually takes any of that seriously-enough to plan their lives around whether a groundhog sees it’s shadow or not.  We’ll either have six more weeks of winter or we won’t, and in fact; the odds are fairly high that we’ll have fewer or more weeks; but not exactly six weeks to the day.

I must be tired to be badgering future readers about weather-prognosticating groundhogs! ;^)

Moving along, school was good; we had fun at band and our teen praise team practices; and dinner between the practices was at my house for Michael and me.  We didn’t do our studying until after our practice at the church; Mom did a Magi lesson with us; and then Michael went home at eleven-thirty.  I didn’t get started on my work and studying until a bit after midnight; and that was more than three and a half hours ago.  After two really late nights, I’m not only going to need to crash now; but I’m going to be in bed early tomorrow even if I have to skip some studying and my Magi lesson to do that.  I’ve never missed a day of classes except for when Mom and I were on the run before we moved here, and while I don’t plan on doing that at all, if I don’t get recharged soon; I might need to take the break to get rested up again.  It just is not fun feeling worn down – especially when you’re used to being as hyper as I usually am.

I won’t be feeling very fired up when it’s time to get my morning started in a couple of hours, but I will self heal and then fake it; so Mom will hopefully not notice and decide to take steps to help me out.  Maybe I should be less worried about that than I am, but when your Mom is a Magi Master; you really don’t want to mess with her – no matter how wonderful and amazing she is.

My mind is definitely not firing on all neurons right now as I’m actually imagining Mom flinging her power around while being mad at me for something without just laughing at the absurdity of it; so I’d better just end this update now and get started on my nap.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!