Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 16, 2016



I stink at this time management thing.

Okay, I’m not really terrible at it; but I do suck at saying no to myself when there are things that need to be done; and I know that I can do them.

The only way I’m meeting my time target tonight is because I used a time phase; which I’m not supposed to do.  In this case the good and bad news is that I got everything done – even though I wasn’t supposed to do half of the work I did do; and shouldn’t have worn myself out getting it all done.

Except for that and being exhausted again; my day was pretty good.  Tai Chi and breakfast in the sunroom was fun.  School was good; band practice was a blast; and dinner and studying between band and praise team practice at my house with Michael was entertaining thanks to Ethan and Ehlana.  They had a fun day at the lab and archive; so they had lots of stories for us that were more interesting than anything we’d done for the day to that point.  Michael and I were busy to get everything done before going on to the church for our practice there, and with Valentine’s Day out of the way; we concentrated on the music for the Easter season.

We were at the church for an hour and a half; I went home with Michael for a while so that we could have a visit with his parents before they’d be back to work at the Inn for the rest of the week; and then we had a bit of a music practice in his room that included a very minor make-out session before I came home for the night at ten-thirty.  Ethan and Ehlana were still up and studying in the office with Mom while she worked on the family business; so she sent all three of us up to bed.  I took care of getting the twins tucked in; got ready for bed; and then got to work by a bit after eleven o’clock.  I’ve already mentioned the basics for what happened after that, so there isn’t anything to add, and since I’m now down to just minutes before my one o’clock deadline; I’d better just wrap this up.

Yes, it’s very inconsistent to break some of the other ‘rules’ that I’m supposed to be following and care about that one more, but I am really tired; and don’t have to make sense.  I will at least get a bit more sleep tonight, though, if I don’t keep rambling on while saying nothing important at all; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!