Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 11, 2016



It’s time for me to adjust my daily schedule – though I couldn’t start doing that tonight because I had too much to get done before taking the weekend off from my studies and most of the family business work.

All of my day through to the end of school this afternoon was fairly standard for a Thursday.  After school, I went to the Inn with Michael; we did our homework; and then we worked the dinner shift through until the Valentine’s Day version of game night started.  We won the junior title this week – apparently because we’re such a perfect match and did very well in the ‘know your partner’ games compared to most of the teens and kids.  The play time tonight took longer than normal; which is why it was going on eleven o’clock by the time I got home and could do my Magi lesson with Mom.  That was an hour of extreme fun as we played with the elements; but then it was time for me to come up to my room and get to work on my studies and family business work.

I didn’t want to do another major night of time phasing after an already long day and a power-intensive lesson; so it’s taken a lot longer to get everything done.  Some self-healing will be needed in the morning, and I’ll manage to get through our classes and the afternoon Valentine’s Day party for the seniors; but I won’t promise that I won’t need a nap during the dance at the school Friday night.  I’ll let you know how all of that goes with the next update; and probably have an adjusted work and play plan ready to go by next Monday.

For now, though, I’m exhausted again and need to sleep while I can; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!