Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 13, 2016



I’m writing this before starting my afternoon nap.  Not getting enough rest is really catching up with me, and since I am going to be babysitting until two o’clock or so; a nap is probably a good idea.

No, that doesn’t mean that I can’t do my daily report after that, but I’ve also decided to end my day with a sofa sleepover with Michael.  Rowen can sneak into Tim’s room or something if she wants, or stay in my room if she doesn’t want to do that; but I’m going to cuddle with my Valentine tonight after the kids are in bed!

That’ll make my next update a report and a half; but then that’s just a digital page flip for you in my future anyway; so it won’t be an inconvenience for you! :^)

My day up to now has been pretty simple.  Tai Chi; breakfast in the sunroom; chores around the house all morning; and the late lunch that we just finished having that was also light and easy because Mom and Dad will be having a big meal at the Inn tonight.  That’s pretty much all of my news so far; but I do have some family news updates from yesterday to add before getting to my nap.

Ethan and Ehlana had fun at KidZone with their Valentine’s Day party.  They followed that up with some play time at home with Naomi and Aiden while their parents were busy at work or doing other things; and then they had a quiet evening at home with Mom and Dad where they spent most of the time in the office studying their college courses while Dad was busy doing homework and Mom worked on the family business.  There was no dinner and a movie night this week because of the Valentine’s Day dinner and pub plans for tonight; and I don’t have anything to report from my aunts, uncles, and cousins because we’ve all been too busy for any visits so far today.

Okay, that’s it for now.  I have about an hour and a half left for napping before I’ll need to be up and going again; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!