Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 15, 2016



My best laid plans aren’t working out so far; which is why it’s so late as I’m writing this.

My day started out early too when we all got up to see Dad on his way to the city.  Mom and I did get to have another micro nap after that before we got the rest of our day going; but I still felt tired even before we got to Tai Chi and breakfast.  School was a standard Monday; Michael and I did our homework at his house; had dinner there; and then went to the marching band planning meeting with Miranda and Mom while Ethan and Ehlana went to hang out with Uncle Adam, Aunt Leanne, and their kids while we were busy.

The main new news for the band is that we’ve picked out final designs for the uniforms.  That’s an extravagant term to use when we’re going with t-shirts and black pants or shorts; but we’ll also have sweat shirts, spring jackets, and winter coats – though they’re all based on our school clothing line with minimal changes for the band.  The sample order will get placed this week; and we’ll have them here in time for our first marching band practice in April.  We dealt with a lot of other issues too, but they were mostly boring by comparison; so let’s just not go there and move this along.

Michael came home with me after the meeting so that we could do our music practice ahead of our band and teen praise team practices tomorrow night; and then Mom did a Magi lesson with us before he went home for the night.  I helped out with getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed after that, and then Mom and I had a chat in the office while she got started on the work she wanted to get done before going up to bed.  The new, short-term plan for me is that I’m going to do some self-teaching Magi lessons over the next month or two when I can fit them in; I’ll keep up with my language studies; and some of my current family business projects are going to be reassigned to others so that I can get my work done earlier without using so many time phases to do that.  My new work cut-off time is no later than one o’clock; and Mom wants me to shoot for eleven or twelve whenever I can at least for the next month or so.

I’m okay with all of that; but couldn’t just drop what needed to get done tonight, and with everything else I’ve been doing today; I didn’t even get started on my work and studies until a bit after midnight.

A lot of that work and studying was fairly boring too, and I really would like to go to sleep now for the few hours I have left to do that before morning; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!