Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 28, 2016



My day wasn’t an exactly repeat of last Sunday; but it certainly rhymed.

Tai Chi was by the river; Michael and I had breakfast at his house; we had another video chat with Jake and Stephanie; and then we went on to church for the service and Sunday school time with our families and friends.

Lunch, my afternoon of work and studying, and then my buffet shift at the Inn were so much like last week that each part of that happened on practically the same schedule to within minutes – including Michael’s break and when we finished up for the night and went home.  Some Jacuzzi time was in order once I’d finished spending a bit of time with Mom, Dad, Ethan, and Ehlana after I got home; and I’m writing this update while still in the tub.  I’ve done one last round of email and computer checks too; so I’ll be going straight off to sleep once Mandy and I are tucked in for the night.

I’ll wrap this up with a quick look ahead, and with one day left in February; it’s going to be March Break and our trip to Colorado that’ll be moving up to number one on the best upcoming events list for those of us going on that trip.  It’s less than two weeks away now, and while we still have a lot going on between now and then; I really do expect to be in countdown mode.  Michael, Rowen, and Tim will likely put in some extra time with work too; and we have a few other things going on – like a couple of birthday parties; but I’m ready for the break and wish we could go tomorrow – and spend a month there instead of a week.  That isn’t going to happen, and I wouldn’t want to be away from my family for that long anyway; but it is still nice to dream about even if it isn’t an option.

Going to sleep soon is possible, though, and I’m pretty much ready to wrap this up – and my bath time too; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!