Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 18, 2016



The only news story around town today was the weather.  Sure, it’s been getting warmer around here for the past few days; but the temperature climbed into the seventies today; so everyone wanted to be outdoors whenever possible to enjoy the early, if only temporary, spring weather.

I was one of those warm-weather fans; so being outside for lunch was a big deal; and I went home after school too instead of working the dinner shift at the Inn tonight.  Okay, the second part of that was because Mom’s drafted Miranda to help her out with my little problem with over-working myself; and I had orders to do my family business work and language studies when I got home; but Mom did throw me a carrot or two.

The first was that Michael was sent over to our house after he was done with the dinner rush at the Inn so that we could do our homework and a music practice while Mom was at the Inn for game night with Ethan and Ehlana; and the second was getting to do my work and studying outside while keeping an eye on the twins while they played in the back yard and by the river until dinnertime.

We also had that meal in the sunroom with the windows open to let the warm breeze in; so we all had a really good afternoon and evening.

Okay, I had an awesome evening, and the studying and music time with Michael was part of that; but it was a fairly brilliant make-out session in the lounge that was the best part of my day – and Michael’s too.  No, that was not part of Mom’s plan for me tonight, but I am happy and tired in a good way as I’m writing this and getting ready to go to sleep now! ;^)

Going into nap mode is also going to start by ten o’clock-ish too; so the rest of Mom’s plan has worked out perfectly; and she can’t seriously expect that Michael and I wouldn’t take advantage of the alone time that hasn’t happened for us very often lately.

Getting the extra rest is a big part of what I need most right now, though, and I don’t have any other major news to report; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!