Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 25, 2016



Another busy day, and while I’m getting a bit more rest; it doesn’t feel as though I’m cutting back much on the work.

Today, that work included helping out at the Inn with the dinner rush after school; the studying I did with Michael when I brought him home with me instead of staying for game night; and the work and studying I’ve done since he went home not long after Mom, Dad, and the twins got back from game night.

Michael and I did take a little time for a minor make-out session too, but that really was just a cameo moment or three of fun to go along with the work.

That’s really pretty much all I have for tonight.  The weekend will be a bit more exciting because the Maple Valley Winter Festival is on; and we’ll be going to it on Saturday, and while it won’t be as exciting; Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I are going to have a movie night in the lounge tomorrow night.  That will all help to make for a really good weekend and wrap-up for February, but you’ll need to keep flipping digital pages to find out how good; while I’ll need to live those moments in real time – and then write those journal updates that you’re reading in your now and my future!

For now, though, it’s time for me to go into nap mode; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!