Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 17, 2016



The good news is that it’s a work night for me!

Yes, that sounds strange, but in this case, not only has it been a work night; but Mom made sure that I did the bare minimum that needed to get done; and she’ll be sending me off to bed as soon as I get this update finished.

It’s funny that I’m being sent to bed before Ethan and Ehlana, but then they haven’t been burning themselves out for months the way I have been.  Mom’s also gone over some of my family business work with me; and has now taken over some of it temporarily – or will be reassigning it to others for a while instead.  I don’t want to give her or anyone else more work to do; but it’s the way it has to be for now until I get back to full power again – and I’m not talking about feeling a bit better for a day or two.

I’m sure to feel that way by morning, since it’s pretty early right now; but I’m okay with the plan for tonight; and don’t expect to be awake for very long once I’m in bed and ready to sleep.  The early bedtime really is the only major news in my life for today.  There wasn’t much going on at school; we had a quiet morning at home; and you already know that Mom made sure I haven’t worked too hard tonight.

Okay, in fairness, she did use a time phase so that we could get through everything faster, but that wasn’t me powering up for that; so it doesn’t count.

I do need to follow orders, though, or her efforts won’t count for much, and since that is pretty much it for today; until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!