Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Cassie's Journal - February 5, 2016



I haven’t worked tonight, except for helping Mom with the dinner and clean-up parts of our dinner and a movie night – and four or five hours of kid control that was fun and exhausting.  Maybe that’s why I’m more interested in going to sleep than I am in doing any computing or writing this update.

My Friday was fairly standard right up to getting home from school.  Mom and Dad hosted our dinner and a movie night; which is why Mom needed the help pretty much from when I got home.  Dinner wasn’t until about a half hour after the med center closed for the day; so once Mom had extra help in the kitchen; I started taking care of the kids – and we mostly played in my room and the lounge.  I kept doing that during dinner; took a break to help with the clean-up; and then I had all of the cousins and friends on the third floor with me while the adults in the house watched a movie that didn’t have any animation or toddler-level humor.  Michael joined in to help me out for the tail-end of our movie and gaming fun in the lounge once he was finished at the Inn for the night, but he’s working the breakfast shift again tomorrow; so he went home at the same time that the last group of aunts, uncles, and cousins went home.

That’s probably for the best, since I’d have likely just fallen asleep on him anyway; but we are overdue for some alone time that we really need to work on soon! ;^)

We won’t likely get a chance for that tomorrow, but we have set up a teen night that Michael and Rebecca are hosting tomorrow night at their place; so we will at least get to have some play time with our friends.  I can’t say that there won’t be any animation or toddler-rated action there, since there’s a good chance that the boys will play some video games; and Michael was joking about needing to watch the first three-quarters of ‘Inside Out’ after missing it tonight; but I’ll let you know how that goes with my next update – or the one after that if we end up having any ‘accidental’ sofa sleepovers while I’m at Michael’s house.”

For now, though, I just want to have a nice long nap; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!