Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 7, 2016



It’s been a wet, rainy day around here; so we spent as much of the day indoors as possible.  I also don’t really have any major news today either; so this is going to be a very short update.

Our morning routine was just that; school was another day of exam review work; and I went to the Inn with Michael after school to do our homework there before helping out with the dinner rush that wasn’t much of a rush at all ahead of the first game night of the New Year.  There was a pretty good turnout for that despite the rain, and we had a lot of fun; but then I needed to get home and started on my usual school night work and studying.  Dad had a lot to do too, so I stayed in the office; used a time phase; and got everything from my Magi lesson with Mom to my language studying and family business work finished by a quarter after eleven.  Mom worked on her computer while I was doing parts two and three of that, and Ethan and Ehlana worked on their college studies; so we all went up to bed once the work was done for the night.

None of us went straight to sleep, but while Ethan and Ehlana have only been playing on their iPads and probably chatting with each other since being tucked in; we don’t need to write about what Mom and Dad have been doing with the extra time they didn’t expect to have tonight once they were done their work for the day.  I’ve only done one last computer and email check before getting to this update once I was changed and in bed with Mandy; so I’ll be sleeping before midnight again thanks to the time phasing effort that has me seriously worn out now.

We only have one school day left ahead of the weekend, and Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I are going to end our Friday with a teen play and movie evening in the lounge; so I’m glad that I won’t be awake until two or three o’clock tonight.  I’ve skipped all of the fun little details that went into making this a pretty good day, but I’m choosing the nap time over writing a more extensive report; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!