Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 2, 2016



I’ve had a fun, busy day, but Michael’s coming over soon to spend the rest of the evening with me, and I’m planning on keeping him for a sofa sleepover; so let’s keep this update short and sweet while I’m getting ready for what will hopefully be a really amazing end to our day!

Since Michael worked the breakfast buffet, he wasn’t here for Tai Chi; but we had fun with that; and then even more fun when we got ready and went to the Inn to get in on that buffet instead of doing all of the work at home.  We followed that up with some girl-time shopping around town with Aunt Leanne, Aunt Deborah, and most of the Johnson and McEwan family girls.  I got to spend some quality time with Kara, Nicole, and Robyn while doing that; and they kept me entertained while I helped to play dress-up with them – and with most of the younger girls.

We split up to do our own thing for lunch; Michael was off from the Inn for the afternoon in time to have lunch with us; and then we had a major outdoors play afternoon for the kids and teens that included some sledding on the ridge and play time at the park.  With the temperature hovering around forty by this afternoon, we might not keep what snow we still have here for much longer; so it was great to be able to do that today – and even have quite a few of the parents around for some of that play time.

Michael had to go back to the Inn to help out with the dinner rush, so he missed out on the family dinner that Aunt Leanne and Uncle Adam hosted at their place.  I had a great time with that too, but to be honest; the work at the Inn would have been easier than kid control was before and during dinner.  I was definitely ready to go home by the time we were finished with the clean-up; but I ended up needing to do a bit of running around instead because Ethan and Ehlana had kept Naomi and Aiden with them while three out of four of their parents were busy working; and they were invited for sleepovers when Naomi and Aiden were being picked up.  I helped them pack bags and walked all four kids over to the two houses; and just got back here about twenty minutes ago.

With Violet and Dillon in Woodvale for the weekend and my brother and sister out of the house for the night; I am not going to have a parental problem with that sofa sleepover.  Michael’s already finished at the Inn, but stopped in at home to grab a shower and get changed before coming over here.  I’ll invite Mom and Dad to watch a movie with us, but they might be interested in taking advantage of being nearly kid-free tonight too and do their own thing.  I’ll be okay with that either way, but even if they do watch a movie with us first; I will definitely not be letting Michael get any sleep before we take care of some seriously overdue make-out time.

Trust me when I also admit that by the time I’m ready for the rest of our night; he will not have a problem with that part of my plan! ;^)

I think that will do for this update despite not nearly covering all of the news of the day, and I really do want to be ready to wow Michael when he gets here; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!