Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, January 15, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 15, 2016



This update is going to be short because I’ve run out of steam and need to crash for the night.

Our last exam review day at school kept us busy all day; Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I took the night off from studying as planned; and we were at my house for our dinner and a movie night.  Dinner was a potluck event; all of our hometown aunts, uncles, and cousins were here for the fun; and then the I was in charge of the kid and teen entertainment after dinner while the adults first took care of the clean-up and then watched an action-adventure film in the living room.  We played video games and watched a movie in the lounge; Rowen and I did some running around as we played with my younger cousins; and Michael and I had Brianna for our movie time cuddle buddy.

The parents began heading home with their kids by a bit before eleven; Michael was the last guest out at eleven-thirty; and I came straight up to my room and got ready for bed after that.  I’ve only done the basic email and computer checks tonight, and might be sleeping by midnight if I hurry; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!