Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 29, 2016



It’s been another long day, and though it isn’t near-dawn or anything as I write this, I am tired; and this is going to be a short update.

Top news was probably the weather.  The temperature soared to around sixty this afternoon, and while that was really nice; Michael and I didn’t really get to enjoy the warm.  Instead of doing that, we worked at the Inn after school and through the dinner rush because his parents needed the help; and then we eventually came back to my house to watch a movie before calling it a night after just one show because Michael’s working the breakfast shift at the Inn with his father again.

We had a good day at school, and I had as much fun as possible while we worked at the Inn, but a bit of outdoor play time would have been nice; and I did miss the family dinner and a movie night that Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace hosted this week.  There was the minor bonus of having the house to ourselves for our movie when Michael and I got there; but the bad news is that we were both getting too tired by then to take advantage of the alone time.  The cuddling and just a little bit of lazy play time while we watched that movie was still a really great way to end the night; but I really do need to find a way to keep up with everything without running out of steam so often – especially when that’s obviously affecting the Michael and me time way too often! ;^)

Moving along, our movie ended about ten minutes before Mom and Dad got home with the twins, so Michael and I had a bedtime chat and snack break with them; he went home; and I helped with getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night on my way up to my own room.  While I had planned on a micro version of my usual bedtime computer and email checks; there was some family business work to do that I didn’t want to leave for another day when it was something that could start helping people right away; so I took care of that too before getting to this report.

Since that has kept me awake longer than I wanted to be, I’m going to just leave this update without any added details and get to the sleeping part of my night; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!