Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 5, 2016



Congratulations Amy, Jared, Drew, and the entire White and Spencer families – it’s a girl!

Amelia Spencer joined our little town today in the usual way for a Magi baby – with help from her Magi doctor and nurse; along with some bonus help for the shielding because she’s quite a strong little Magi too.  I haven’t met Amelia yet, and only have the few details that Mom passed on to us tonight; so I’ll only add that Amelia is perfect and healthy; Amy is doing well too; and Jared is frazzled but managing to keep up with Drew while Amy’s busy with some help from grandparents, aunts, and uncles.

Before I move on to my personal news today, I want to comment on my lack of reporting on things like Amy’s pregnancy.  She’s one of my favorite teachers, and the last nine months have been very exciting for her; yet I’ve barely mentioned her at all in my journal – just as I’ve rarely mentioned the important events going on for most people around here – no matter how important they are to me.  That’s normal, and it’d be impossible to write about everything going on for everyone anyway; but it does remind me that the world doesn’t revolve around me and my family – even here in our little town.

Then again, since Amelia will be a future classmate for Brianna; it could just be that it’ll be a few years before this little event will turn out to be fairly important to our family too! ;^)

My day wasn’t new baby kind of exciting, but that wasn’t all bad; since I also didn’t have anything happen that even remotely resembled labor pains either.  Some teens might disagree with that while we’re getting ready for our exams, but even though that does drag out for three weeks including actually writing them; I’ll respectfully disagree with them.  Amy might be able to confirm that for us; but she’ll be off from teaching until next September – and will be busy enough with a baby and toddler while she’s off work.

Starting out the morning with Tai Chi and a hot breakfast out in the sunroom was great, and while our day at school was fairly quiet from a fun standpoint; I still enjoyed spending the day with Michael and our classmates and friends.  He came home with me after school and spent the evening here, but while Rowen and Tim came over too; they only stayed to study with us until they needed to move on to his house for dinner.  Our studying was all about exam review, and while we haven’t started to put together the full study group with everyone in our class yet; we will do that all next week – and may add a bonus study session or two this weekend too.

We did our studying in the lounge; dinner was in the sunroom and an easy-meal night; and then Michael and I took care of the clean-up.  Mom did a group Magi lesson with us – and with Ethan and Ehlana – after that; and then Michael and I had some play time with Ethan and Ehlana while Mom went to join Dad in the office and get some of her own work done.  Our play time included a music practice, some video gaming, and one television show before Michael and I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed for the night.  That left us a bit of time to say goodnight to each other before Michael headed home at ten o’clock.

He left then mostly so that I could get started on my bedtime computing and not stay up half the night again; so I got right to that after seeing him out and checking in with Mom and Dad on my way back up to my room.  I was getting tired by then, but decided to use a time phase to help with getting as much of my work done as I could while hopefully still getting to sleep before midnight.  I had a light night for the family business work, so I did a bit more on the language studying and archive homework to get ahead of that – and hopefully help out next week when I’ll need to put in extra time helping my friends out with getting ready for their exams.

That time phasing has tired me out even more, and while it was worth doing it tonight, I’m ready to crash now as I wind down fast while writing this little report.  I don’t have anything else to add, and getting to sleep now is an option; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!