Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, January 11, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 11, 2016



Happy 15th Birthday, Gretchen!

She’s had some birthday fun today, and Michael, Tim, Rowen, and I were there for the lunchtime mini party we had for her; but Gretchen’s birthday dinner was with her family and boyfriend only; and she and Marc still came over to the study sessions before and after dinner at my house while only having the dinner break at the Inn with her family.

Exam studying has been the top activity of the day for me today, but if you ask most of the guys around here; they’d tell you that the highlight of the day has been the NCAA football championship game that’s still going on as I take a break to write this after seeing most of our friends out for the night.  Michael, Tim, and Rowen are staying here tonight instead of going home late after the game, and since I was busy with our study gang; Naomi and Aiden are here for the night too so that they could keep Ethan and Ehlana entertained while I was busy with the studying and Mom and Dad were busy with work in the office and then out at the game-watching party they’re having fun at with their friends for the rest of the evening.  The four kids have moved up to the lounge now after playing video games in the living room while Mom and Dad were still working; and Ethan and Aiden are working on their junior man-law badges or something by staying up late to watch the entire game with Michael and Tim.

I’m writing this update now in case Michael and I end up having a sofa sleepover later; though that might not work out tonight if the game goes late or Ehlana and Naomi talk me into letting them use the lounge for a sleepover instead.

The game is on, though, and I should get back in there; so let’s wrap this up with a quick, short review of the rest of the day.

We did exam review in classes all day.  All of my classmates came home with me for the study session; and the after-school until dinnertime work was done in the dining room.  Including Naomi and Aiden, Mom and Dad had an extra eight kids and teens to feed tonight while everyone else either went home, to the Inn, or with other friends to have dinner before coming back for the extra studying that started up again at six-thirty.  We used the lounge for that, and while it was a bit crowded; it allowed the guys to watch the pre-game sports news for the big championship match; and then catch the start of the game while we continued to study.

Game time did mean the end of the studying for most of the guys, though; and the exodus began at game time too – though the last group of departing teens didn’t leave until the end of the first quarter.  I’m not going to get any of my ‘real’ studying done tonight, and I only took care of one bit of family business that I didn’t want to leave until tomorrow; so I probably won’t be up for very long after the guys have had enough football for the night.  That’ll likely include watching most of the post-game festivities and analysis, so it’ll still be fairly late by the time we do get to sleep; but Michael can make that up to me with a sofa sleepover! ;^)

I’ll let you know how that goes, and maybe even whether Clemson or Alabama wins the game with my next report, but that’s all I have for tonight; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!