Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 16, 2016



This is going to be a micro update because I’m also packing to head over to Michael’s for the night; and don’t plan on spending any of my time there on my computer.  Ethan, Ehlana, and Naomi are having a sleepover at Aiden’s house tonight too; so I’m sure that Mom and Dad will be happy to get started on their kid-free night too.

My day included morning chores; a lot of studying with my friends; and a few meals packed into the day between Tai chi for five and now.  Michael worked the breakfast shift at the Inn; spent most of the rest of the day with me and the rest of our study buddies; and he’ll be done with the dinner shift soon too.  That’s why I need to hurry up and be ready to meet him at his house; since we’re both ready to enjoy an evening that will hopefully include some alone time opportunities for us once his parents head off to bed.  Rebecca’s going to be hanging out with Lucas and some other friends tonight; and may spend the night at his house – if they don’t end up spending the night at hers instead.  Either way, they’ll be out late; so Michael and I won’t have to compete for sofa make-out time with them.

The studying is going well-enough for most of my classmates, but the details are fairly boring; so I won’t put you to sleep by writing about that tonight.

Then again, everything else seems boring to me right now compared to having that potential play time with Michael, and I really do want to make sure I’m dressed appropriately for an overdue make-out session; so I’m going to go and do that now.  Flip the digital page in your ‘now’ to find out whether that worked out for me.  Hopefully it will, but I’ll have to find out about that in real time; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!