Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cassie's Journal - January 13, 2016



We studied for exams at school all day; followed that up with more studying at my house after school and again after dinner; and then I got started on my ‘real’ work and studying after all of my friends went home for the night at around ten-thirty.  Mom did my Magi lesson with me; I took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night; and I’ve been working on my computer since climbing into bed with Mandy too many hours ago for comfort.  I did get my work done for the day, though; and I can always do a bit of self-healing in the morning to make up for the lack of sleep.

I’m going to get started on that nap in a moment, but before I go there; I’ll just add a quick mention of the marching band announcement from band class today.  While the news had been buzzing around school by then, my fellow music class friends were thrilled to hear about the plans first hand; and the sign-up sheet is filling up rapidly thanks entirely to the main goal of starting the band – the trip to Florida next year.  We already have enough teens signed up to help with the committee and work crews too; so I think we’ll be good to go for all of the work that’s going to be needed to make the band and the big trip a reality.

I’ll need to fit all of that into my schedule somehow too, and that isn’t going to be easy; but I’ll work it out somehow.

That’s a worry for another day, though, and I really do need to crash now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!