Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 9, 2015



The weather today was quite a bit cooler than it had been on the weekend, and that might have had something to do with it being a quieter day around here too.

Okay, there wasn’t any birthday fun going on either; but that really wasn’t a big deal for me – and it wasn’t an issue at all for most of the kids and teens at school anyway.  The big news at school today was anything to do with Valentine’s Day or the dance this Friday night.  The younger kids are busy with crafts and we all have at least some themed lessons and assignments that added a bit of fun here and there.  I guess that doesn’t sound as though it fits in with a quieter day; but it still was a basically uneventful day.  Michael and I had fun after school and this evening too; though our time together at his house was also fairly subdued too.  We did our homework after school while Rebecca was busy with basketball; enjoyed a great dinner with his family; helped with the work both before and after our meal; and then had some music play time before wrapping up our evening with a little chat with his parents before I headed home for the night at nine o’clock.

The rest of my evening was under parental control; which is why I’m writing this while it’s still just coming up on eleven-thirty.  I was allowed a half-hour of language study to go along with my family business work; but no archive assignment to go along with my Magi lesson.  I’d still like to be doing more, and I’m falling a bit behind with all of my studies; but Mom and Dad aren’t going to budge on this until they’re sure I’m ready to put in the extra hours again; so I’ll just keep going with the flow and try to avoid the temptation to cheat and do some extra work and studying anyway.

Mom will be checking in on me soon, though; so it’s time to wrap this up.

Oh, before I do that, Grandma and Grandpa are in Brazil today; and will be spending the week there.  Valentine’s Day in Brazil should be awesome!  Maybe Michael and I should find out for ourselves some day; but we’ll have to settle for the school dance on Friday and a babysitting night at home on Saturday this year.  My friends might find the idea of my grandparents having romance in their lives gross, and I really don’t need the details; but I sure hope that romance isn’t over in my life by some arbitrary age limit set by kids or teens.

Now that’s a scary thought more suited to Halloween than Valentine’s Day, but I’ll have to wrap this up with that anyway; since I hear Mom and Dad on the stairs now and I’m out of time.

Until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!