Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 17, 2015



If you’ve never had an Olde Bakery Paczkis on Shrove Tuesday; then I sure hope that’s an option in your ‘now’ or you’re seriously missing out!

Eating one of the Paczkis was the highlight of my day; so I guess that’s all I have for today. ;^)

The first half of that statement is close to the truth; though we did manage to have some fun here and there too.  We had a dusting more of snow this morning, but not enough to shovel before going to school; and the work was done before we got home from band practice.  Number two on my daily highlight list was the pancake dinner that Mom hosted at our house and invited Michael and his family to join us for.  Michael and I didn’t have a lot of time for that between band, our homework, and then getting to the church in time for our teen praise team practice; but Mom and Jacob co-cooked, and the food was amazing.  So was the dinnertime chat; since we spent most of the time talking about the March Break trip to Florida.  That included a fair bit of teasing from Miranda about skipping work and going along with us or trading places with one of the other Moms; but that second part just got a bit too weird for the teens and kids in the room when the consequences of doing that were considered.  Wife or husband swaps should definitely stay in the realm of Hollywood!

Fitting all of that action into one day does have me worn out, and I followed up the practice at the church with a long Magi lesson with Mom; a supervised work and study session in the office while Mom worked on her own jobs after we tucked Ethan and Ehlana in for the night; and I’ve finished the rest of my nightly computer checks already too.  That just left this journal update for after I climbed into bed with Mandy; and I plan on being asleep in about five minutes now that I really have covered everything I wanted to write about tonight.

Michael and I are a bit overdue for some quality alone time, but that might not be an option for the rest of this week or weekend.  We have a lot going on, including a make-up work weekend here; and Michael will be putting in more time at the Inn to help out with his spending money goal for our trip.  I can at least shoot for a happy dream or two with Michael in a starring role; and I’m good with getting to get to that now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!