Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 5, 2015



I’m writing this update before midnight on a Thursday because Mom has ordered me to cut back for a while when needed – at her discretion.  For now, that means no archive or language studies and only the must-do family business work anytime she decides that I’m too worn down to keep up with everything I want to get done every day.  That’s the way it’s going to be for the next month or two, and I’d argue the point; but it’s fairly obvious that I have a problem with saying no to myself when it comes to doing my work and studies.

I do still need to do all of that stuff, though; so this is just temporary.  Sometimes it sucks; but that doesn’t change the fact that there are things I need to do to get ready for my personal future that can’t be put off indefinitely.

Anyway, so the bottom line for today is that I only had a short Magi lesson with Mom tonight; no homework; and I was only allowed to do a half-hour of family business work that was supervised in the office before I was sent up to bed for the night.  That was actually pretty much the only news for today too.  It was a quiet day at school that was at least partly due to the extra-cold weather outside; and I was indoors at the Inn from after school through until Mom and Dad took the twins and me home for the night after game night.  Michael and I did our homework first; helped out in the kitchen through the dinner rush and clean-up; and then had fun playing the games and hanging out with Ethan, Ehlana, Naomi, and Aiden for a couple of hours.

I’m also under orders to have the lights out, and preferably sleeping too, by midnight, so that’s all I have for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!