Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 12, 2015



I’m on a short time limit for this update and the rest of my nightly computer checks because we were late getting back from game night at the Inn.

We had a fun day at school; did a fair bit of playing with Valentine-themed lessons; and stayed indoors thanks to the cold weather that has taken over the area – and will be around for most of the next week or so if the forecast is correct.  You’d think that Valentine’s Day ought to rate another warm-weather weekend; but apparently not!

I was at the Inn after school; Michael and I did our homework with Rowen and Tim there; and then we helped out with the dinner rush while Rebecca did her own homework after getting back from her basketball practice.  We kept busy through until the gaming started; had fun playing the special, themed games; and Michael and I actually won the junior championship tonight.  Apparently we’re getting to know each other pretty well, though in my case; that means that Michael knows my cover story very well.  Mom and Dad placed top-five; but Miranda is more excited tonight about getting to have Mom for her partner next week while Dad’s in the city.

Since we stayed to help with the clean-up, Mom, Dad, Ethan, Ehlana, and I didn’t get home until ten-thirty.  Mom did my lesson with me; I was allowed a half hour for family business work while Mom and Dad both took care of getting Ethan and Ehlana into bed; and then I was sent up to my room with orders to be sleeping by midnight.

I’m running out of time to get working on that down time, so that’s all for tonight; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!