Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 18, 2015



Michael and I have not gone to enough of Rebecca’s basketball games, but we did skip the after-school part of our work night so that we could support her and our team at their home game tonight.  I’m not really a fan of basketball anymore than I am of football; but we had fun at the game today.  So did the girls on our team.  They won the game, and have done what they can now; so it’s just waiting to find out what happens with another game to find out if they’ll get the last playoff spot that hasn’t been decided yet.  They’ll know by the weekend whether they’re in or out; but will still practice as if they’ll still be playing next week.

While Michael was allowed to go to the game, he needed to get to the Inn right after the game ended; and I went home to get started on my own work and studies.  Mom had put together an easy-dinner in the crock pot, so that was both an easy meal and clean-up that didn’t take much time out of the work parts of our evening.  She also let me do a time phase that helped all of us get more work and studying done after dinner; though she also cut me off early too after using up the extra power and effort to do that.  We did the full bed and bath routine with the twins; tucked them in for the night; and then it was Jacuzzi time – for me; and for Mom too.

I’m doing this while in the tub; and have finished my computer checks already.  There really isn’t any other news from today, so I’m going to wrap this up; relax; and enjoy the rest of my tub time before heading off to bed.  Even with all of the work, it’s been a pretty good day, and with game night at the Inn to look forward to tomorrow; that trend should continue.

I’ll let you know if that works out for me, but that’s it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!