Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 6, 2015



Bon voyage, Uncle Mark, Aunt Grace, and Caleb!

They’re in the Seattle area now, and for the next week; so I hope they’re enjoying the visit with Uncle Mark’s family while also getting to introduce Caleb to the Everett side of his family for the first time.  I’d say that I wish I was going too, but I’m actually good with hanging out around here this weekend for my birthday – especially when some of us do have a major trip to look forward to in March instead!  Uncle Mark and Aunt Grace will be staying home for that so that he can cover the clinic while Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne are with us that week.

Compared to a trip to the west coast, I don’t have anything exciting to report from home.  We had a fairly nice day as the temperature climbed into the low fifties again and the snow resumed another melt-off; but it was also a quiet day too because Michael, Rowen, and Tim all worked after school today so that they can have tomorrow off to have a birthday weekend play day and sleepover with me.  Yes, my birthday is Sunday; but doing a sleepover Sunday night wouldn’t be as much fun when we’d need to be in bed early on a school night.  The teachers didn’t take it easy on us because of my big day this weekend; but then that wasn’t a big deal for me and I had those assignments wrapped up quickly with just a bit of work after dinner – getting it done practically in no time; if you know what I mean! ;^)

Since my best friends were busy anyway, I had some after-school play time with Ethan and Ehlana; we had an easy dinner night; and then I spent the evening hanging out in the lounge with the twins too after doing my homework while Mom and Dad worked in the office.  They were both doing that so they’ll be able to spend more time with us for the rest of the weekend; and we’re supposed to have awesome weather for both days with temperatures hitting into the sixties and mostly sunny skies.  We only have a hang around home play weekend and the sleepover planned; but that’s exactly what I wanted to do for my birthday – without any major party or trip to the city this year.

Hanging out with Michael tonight would have been fun, but I’m good with him having tomorrow off instead; and getting the extra sleep again tonight is probably a good plan too – since we will definitely be up late tomorrow night!

Having that to look forward to is a very good reason to wrap this up and head off to dreamland now – even though it is Friday night and that’s not supposed to be normal for teens.  Then again, it’s not as if that would be any more of a hit to my reputation than falling asleep early would be if I conked out early tomorrow night.  I definitely don’t want to do that again, so that’s it for now; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!