Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 3, 2015



Have I mentioned that I really need to re-work my schedule?  Yes, that was rhetorical, but it’s also apparently something I need to do sooner instead of later because I am totally burned out again tonight.

We had more snow melt today, but a freeze is coming back again at least for a couple of days; so it’s going to be very chilly around here going into the weekend.  I’m up late and writing this tonight because I had band and teen praise team practices to go along with the school homework and all of the rest of my studying and family business work.  It was a fun day even with all of the work; but the only reason I didn’t fall asleep in the middle of my work tonight is because I did the archive assignments first instead of trying to leave them for last.  That was a ‘them’ too, since I needed to finish the one I didn’t get done last night; and that just added more work to my to-do list.

At least I’ll be able to do my work and studies early tomorrow night.  We won’t even have a warm-weather excuse to skip our after-school work night this week; and I’m very okay with getting my work done early and heading off to bed as quickly as possible tomorrow night.

Going into nap mode for a couple of hours sounds great right now too, so that’s all for now; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!