Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 23, 2015



The top news of the day for me was the family business meeting tonight, and while that was fun; there really isn’t anything new to report that I haven’t covered during the last couple of meeting-night journal updates.  That’ll change with the next meeting, since we’ll be heading into spring with a lot going on through until summer; but I’ll save what I do know already about that until then.

It was still cold out today, so being indoors was okay with me; and I was really only outside to get between home and school; school and Michael’s house; and then home again in time for that meeting.  The top story at school today was that the girls’ basketball team is in the playoffs; and their first-round match is on Wednesday.  That’ll be an away game, and they’re up against a top team; but they’re fired up, and Carolyn is particularly enthusiastic about their chances as heavy underdogs.  I may actually be going to that game with Miranda, and we talked about that at dinner; but she won’t decide for sure until Wednesday – and it’ll depend on whether she can get the server schedule shuffled so that she can miss most or all of the dinner rush.  I’ll guess that she’ll have lots of volunteers to help her out with that; since she rarely asks for that kind of help for herself.

While Rebecca had an extra-long practice after school with her team, I went home with Michael; we did our homework; and then helped out with the pre-dinner work while having a fun little chat time with his parents.  Jacob cooked up another experimental entree that was amazing; Michael and I had time for a music practice; and then I needed to get home after that while he planned on watching some television with his parents and sister before going to bed.  I’ve already mentioned that there wasn’t anything going on in the meeting that was new information; so it didn’t really take that long to cover the updates on all current and in-the-works for the future projects.  Once my aunts, uncles, and cousins had left again; Mom did my Magi lesson with me while the twins did some college studying.  We followed that up with getting them off to bed for the night; and then I was allowed just under an hour to work on family business jobs before being sent up to my room for the night too.

I’ve pretty much just gotten ready for bed and done my nightly computer checks since then; and I’m definitely ready for some nap time now.  I’ll be switching the family business meeting for band and praise team practices tomorrow, but those should both be fairly easy; since we have some time before our next events for both groups.  It will still mean fitting the rest of my usual work and studying into less time again, though; so it’ll still be a long day – even if I don’t get to put in as many hours as I’d like right now.  Maybe I’ll sneak in a bit of time phasing to help out with that; but we’ll see if Mom and Dad will let me do that too.

Anyway, that is all I have for now, so I’m out of here; and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!