Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 11, 2015



Take yesterday; switch the music practices for my usual mid-week work night; and that pretty much covers my fairly uneventful Wednesday.  Michael wasn’t with me for dinner either, and I was able to do some archive and language studies tonight too before Mom sent me off to bed; but none of that was particularly exciting.  I was glad to get back to some of that work; but I still need to figure out a way to do it all without totally burning out.

Since we do have the Valentine’s Day weekend coming up, and tomorrow will be a special themed game night at the Inn; I’m still okay with being handled by Mom and Dad – and I should be at full-power for all of the fun!

With that happy thought in mind, that’s it for now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!