Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 8, 2015



Happy 14th Birthday to me!

Okay, that’s a bit silly; but then I wasn’t exactly running around making a big deal of it today.  I did still receive a lot of best wishes from our friends and neighbors anyway; though that wasn’t more than normal for anyone else – except maybe for the fact that my big day landed on a Sunday this year; so more people saw me today than on a weekday or Saturday.

I also don’t want to make this a major report either; since I don’t think that my own birthday should be a top news event.  With that in mind; let’s keep this short and sweet.

Morning Happy Birthday hugs and kisses with Michael was as great a start to the day as the end-of-night hugs and kisses were a few hours earlier.  Tai Chi and breakfast were great too; if a bit crazy.  I’m not going to go nuts about listing birthday gifts; but Mom and Dad did get me my first Smartphone.  That was mostly because they want me to be connected while we’re on our vacation in Florida next month, and while it isn’t that big of a deal to me; it will be cool to have most of my portable computing and media on one device instead of using my iPod or notebook computer all of the time.  Michael and Rowen must have been in on the gift idea; because they picked up some accessories for me to go along with the phone.  As I mentioned already, that was all fun and I loved my gifts; but let’s leave that there and move on.

It was crazy-busy getting everyone ready for church and out the door, but it was also nice enough out that walking to church was an option; and we had another beautiful, mid-sixties and sunny weather day.  That’s why we had lunch outdoors and then had another afternoon outdoor play day.  All of my overnight guests stayed with me all day – at least until Rebecca and Michael needed to get to the Inn and help out with the dinner buffets.  We had one break in the fun for a homework study session, but that didn’t take long; and we managed to get that done while having a snack and drinks out on the back porch.

While some of my friends went home by late afternoon, that was mostly so that they could get cleaned up, changed, and then meet up with me, my family, and some other invitees to my birthday buffet dinner at the Inn.  We went to the late buffet so that Michael and Rebecca could still do that with us after helping out with the work in the kitchen until the first wave of food went out for the late buffet.  The other reason for going to the late buffet was so that Rowen’s parents and other working parents could come too; and we actually had a fairly large block of seats in the dining room.  That was fun too, and I loved that one last blast of fun with my friends; but I actually don’t have any great stories to write about from our dinner tonight.  I actually didn’t even get to spend much time with my aunts, uncles, or any of the other adults while I was busy with my friends.

I also didn’t get to end my birthday with any wild and crazy goodnight moments with Michael either.  He needed to get back to helping out in the kitchen after dinner; and I went home with Mom, Dad, and the twins after doing a quick round of thank-you and goodnight hugs and kisses in the kitchen with Michael, his parents, and Rebecca.

The rest of my night included a Magi lesson; forty-five minutes of supervised family business work; and the Jacuzzi time that I’m enjoying right now while multi-tasking my bedtime computer checks.  I won’t be doing any language or archive studies again tonight, but after only getting a couple of hours of sleep last night; I’m okay with that particular order.  I’m also pretty much ready to get out of the tub now and finish getting ready for bed too; so that’s all I have for tonight, and, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!