Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Here in our magical little corner of the world, summer has ended and while Ethan, Ehlana, and their cousins and friends are back at school; most parents will enjoy the daily breaks while their work and play will transition into the normal fall schedules. Cassie and Michael will be getting ready for their fall work trip; and the adventures will continue in big and small ways as we head into the autumn months of 2026. We will have all of those stories for you; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of our latest adventures; and happy reading!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cassie's Journal - February 24, 2015



Congratulations, Stacey and Pastor John!

They’ll know why soon enough; but I couldn’t exactly tell Stacey what I sensed when hugging her before our teen praise team practice this evening.  Their little surprise won’t actually arrive until sometime in early November, but the Burroughs’ family and their congregation and friends will be thrilled with the news whenever Stacey does get around to getting Uncle Adam or Uncle Mark to do a certain test and they get the positive results.

That’s my one and only newsworthy story for today.

Tai Chi and breakfast was good; we had a few hours of above-freezing temperatures today; and I pretty much was on the run from morning until now with school, band practice, homework, teen praise team practice, and my evening Magi lesson and family business work session in the office.  Mom let me do a bit of language and archive studying too while using a time-phase for a while; but she still sent me off to bed before eleven; and Michael and I have totally missed out on any alone time opportunities during his two weekdays off from the Inn.

Speaking of work days, I’ll still need to find time for mine despite having a basketball playoff game to attend with Miranda tomorrow; so I should get the extra sleep tonight while I can.  Mom might not be happy with the need to do that tomorrow night, but I can only juggle the work schedule so much; and I’ll need to make up those lost hours sooner instead of later.  She has been fairly insistent about my cut-back on the long days, though; so I’ll let you know how that goes tomorrow.

For now, though, that’s all I have; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!