Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cassie's Journal - Februaary 10, 2015



It’s time for a micro-update because I’m tired out and ready to go into nap mode – though that isn’t from being up too late.  I’m just tired out after a long, busy day.

My morning routine was fairly standard; school was good; we did our last band practice before the seniors’ Valentine’s Day party on Friday afternoon; and also had our last teen praise team practice before the Sunday service we’ll be leading for the Valentine’s Day weekend.  Michael and I fit in a study session and dinner between the two practices; Mom supervised both my Magi lesson and family business work time; and she sent me up to bed at a bit after eleven because I look as tired as I feel.

That covers the basics for today, and I really am ready to call it a night now; so, until next time...

...May the Magi Force be with you!