Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cassie's Journal - October 3, 2013



Miranda’s game night supremacy came to an end tonight when she couldn’t manage to keep Mom on her team this week.

That opening for my journal update tonight says a lot about how exciting my day has been for a non-event to make the top of the list.

I’m really tired, and my thoughts are a bit fuzzy right now, but as I think about that; there really isn’t anything all that earth-shaking to write about tonight.  Our school day was mostly uneventful, with the only news story getting some extra attention in our class being Sally’s birthday party on Saturday.  Tim, Rowen, and I went to the Inn with Michael for our after-school study session; and I stayed to work with Michael and Rebecca in the kitchen after that.  We had fun with all of that, but everything I’m doing on Thursdays now is definitely starting to feel like a normal routine.

Staying motivated to do my nightly studies and computing wasn’t easy, but I’m not going to be able to get much done this weekend; so I didn’t want to leave anything undone for the next few days.  Between helping out at the Inn, game night, and the usual Thursday night action around home after we got back from the Inn it was nearly eleven-thirty before I even got started on my studies and work.  That’s why it’s going on three-thirty – and explains why I’m exhausted too.

That, and the fact that I really don’t have anything else particularly interesting to report, is reason enough to keep this update short; so that’s it for tonight, and I’m so ready for some quality nap time.

Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!