Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Sping is in the air in Witch Falls, and while Cassie and Michael are sharing their Light with the world; most of our favorite Magi are enjoying their home town adventures with most of their favorite people - whether that is at work or play! Whether at home or elsewhere in the world, there is a lot going on for all of our favorite Magi as we head through Spring toward the first holiday weekend of the summer season at the end of May. You won't want to miss out on any of the action; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Cassie's Journal - October 27, 2013



I’ve done all of my work tonight like a good little girl, but I’m totally exhausted too; so this is going to be one of those micro-updates.

Tai Chi, breakfast, and a wild morning getting ten people ready to go to church was an amazing blast of fun.  I’m not booking the weddings or anything yet; but Rowen and I could get used to mornings with Tim and Michael very easily.  Going on little side-trips like that won’t make this a short report, so let’s get this done so I can get some sleep.

The Thanksgiving and harvest theme continued at church, and while I wasn’t directly involved in anything; the teen plans for the Thanksgiving weekend service were being worked on for the first time today.  After walking to the Inn with Michael, I went home to meet up with Rowen and Tim so they could get their overnight bags before they moved on; and I met up with Mom and Dad to have lunch at Uncle Adam and Aunt Leanne’s with most of our family.  Dad needed to hide in the office after that, so while he and Mom worked; I took Ethan and Ehlana to the park for some play time.  Michael, Tim, and Rowen all spent at least a little time with us there, including some football action that the three boys got involved with, but I took Ethan and Ehlana home when Michael needed to get back to the Inn after his break was over; and Mom took over watching the twins while I got cleaned up and ready to help out at the Inn too.

That was a three-hour long blast of fun, entertainment, and work; and Michael and I followed that up with a bit of cuddle time at his house while Rebecca ‘chaperoned’ us until his parents were finished at the Inn and it was time for me to go home for the night.  I was back in time to do the bedtime story and snack with Ethan and Ehlana; Mom did a Magi lesson with me after they were tucked in for the night; and I’ve been working on my computer since coming up to my room at a bit after ten o’clock.  It’s heading toward one-thirty, but as I mentioned; I’ve hit the wall and need to crash for a while, so until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!