Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** Winter has, for the most part, been mild so far - or awesome for the month that Cassie and Michael spent in summertime-Australia! They are home now and will be working from home for most of the time until Easter. The hometown work will include getting ready for their next trip, but there will be a lot of fun to get in on and share with their favorite people - including their March Break trip to Florida adventure. All of your favorite Magi Masters will continue to work and play while their future plans unfold; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cassie's Journal - October 15, 2013



I stayed up and did all of my work like a good little girl, but I’m out of steam; and this is going to be a micro-update.

Tai Chi was indoors due to rain; breakfast was at Michael’s house for me; and then I had to run around to get ready for school on time and help Mom get Ethan and Ehlana ready for their day at KidZone.  We had a good day at school; band practice was fun; and we repeated the homework and babysitting routine at my house again, with the only change from yesterday being that we picked Ethan and Ehlana up at KidZone instead of Aunt Leanne’s house.  Tim and Rowen headed out for the night when it was time for Michael and I to start cooking dinner for five; and we had it ready by the time Mom got home from helping Aunt Leanne once Uncle Adam could take over after getting hack from the clinic.

Michael stayed for the evening; we had a guitar lesson; Magi lesson with Mom; and helped to get Ethan and Ehlana tucked in for the night before he headed home and we again ended up without any quality alone time.  I’ve been working on my computer since then, and though it isn’t quite as late as normal for a school night; I still put three solid hours into my studies and work.

That covers the basics, and I’m done in more ways than one, so until next time...

...Live long and prosper, fellow Magi of the Light!