Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Ehlana's and Ethan's Journals - January 7, 2020


Ehlana:

The weather was fairly-nice this afternoon, so instead of another lab day; Ethan and I were talked into biking and playing with our friends after school.  It wasn’t warm-enough for Tai Chi by the river this morning; breakfast was normal school day fare; and then we’ve had a good day at school.  The biking and play time was a highlight of the day; we had a light dinner with Mom and Dad; and then it’s been a work and study evening in the office that included a Magi lesson.  I’m enjoying some Jacuzzi time now ahead of bedtime, and don’t have anything to add to this report; so I’ll wrap it up and get back to enjoying the quality tub time.

This is Ehlana Proctor; live from the hidden home of the Magi of the Light!

***
Ethan:

We’ve had a good day, but there isn’t really any news for me to write about.  The play time after school with our friends was great; though I’d have been happy to have another visit to the archives instead.  Yes, my books will be there forever, but these lulls in the fun level can be an opportunity to do extra work; and I’m feeling the need to do that right now.

That’s why I’m going to move on from this report and do some work in the digital archives.  Ehlana’s sure to be having more fun in her Jacuzzi, but I love my ‘job’ a lot; so I’m happy too. ;^)

May the Magi Force be with you!