Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Ehlana's and Ethan's Journals - January 25, 2020


Ehlana:

Our dinner and a movie night was fun; morphed into a girls’ night sleepover that included Naomi, Brianna, Faith, Leah, and Hailey; and while Aiden was here too; he and Ethan mostly hid in Ethan’s room once the rest of our guests went home or elsewhere for the rest of the night.  We – the girls – watched shows in the lounge; did mini-makeovers with Mom-help; and caught up on our junior-girl-chat fun.

A fairly major breakfast kept us busy this morning – after the bonus Tai Chi entertainment that went along with having Brianna join us for that workout.  Our kid-guests headed home after that – or to the bakery for Aiden; and Ethan and I were put to work on chores for the rest of the morning.  We had a quiet lunch with Mom and Dad; stayed indoors for most of our afternoon play time with friends; and we’ve had a quiet evening with Mom and Dad from dinnertime-to-now.

That might not sound very exciting, but girls’ nights can be tiring; I was happy to wrap up my night with a long soak in my Jacuzzi; and now I’m ready to wrap this up, call it a night, and get some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; live from the hidden home of the Magi of the Light!

***
Ethan:

For the record – I’d have been okay with another sofa sleepover with Naomi! ;^)

The younger girls either didn’t think that a good idea; wanted to have Naomi and Ehlana share Aiden and me; or they wanted to supervise mini-makeovers for us too.  I wouldn’t say that their ideas scared us off – even if they did; so let’s just move on and only report that the under-age girls and boys in the house were segregated for the sleepovers last night.

Tai Chi this morning was fun, and while I love our exercises with Naomi and Aiden; Brianna is always fun to train with; and I could totally picture her in a Hollywood movie as a junior ninja girl!  Aiden and I helped Dad with cooking breakfast – and the clean-up; that was a major job even without a gang of ravenous boys to feed; and then the chores kept us busy until lunchtime.  The weather today was decent-enough, but it wasn’t warm; another round of melting is happening; and we picked an indoor play day with only one outing to collect some friends to hang out with for a few hours.  I love pretty much any kind of pasta dinner, so Spaghetti worked for me – along with the garlic break with cheese side and Old Bakery desserts; a movie with Mom and Dad was nice; and I’ve made quick work of my bath time before getting into bed and started on this report.

Ehlana’s still in her Jacuzzi, but I’ve had enough fun for today; and won’t even need to read myself to sleep tonight.  We’ve had a good day; got a lot done even with the play time and movie; and now I’m ready to re-charge and get ready for the second-half of our weekend.

May the Magi Force be with you!