Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Ehlana's and Ethan's Journals - January 15, 2020


Ehlana:

Tai Chi with Naomi and Aiden was a great way to start our day; we had a normal school day breakfast; and a fun day at school that included post-party gossip with our friends that was more-entertaining for Naomi and me than for Ethan and Aiden.  Mom got home with fast food lunch for Aunt Leanne and Brianna, so she was home for an after-school snack and chat time; and then we all headed for the lab to play there for a few hours.  That was fun; we had an easy-dinner; worked and studied in the office; and then Mom and I are wrapping up our day with some quality Jacuzzi time while Ethan did the bedtime walk with Silkie and is now in bed and winding down with some ‘fun’ reading.

That’s all I have from home, but I can add that May is back at her residential hall tonight; Cassie, Michael, and a group of their friends have picked up their new books and supplies today; and now they’re working ahead to get ready for their classes next week.  This has been quieter for all of us, but we’re still happy and having fun; so all is well here at home and wherever our favorite people are tonight.

This is Ehlana Proctor; live from the hidden home of the Magi of the Light!

***
Ethan:

Regardless of what our friends say about it; I love the cuddle time and sofa sleepovers with Naomi, and that’s good for us; since we are destined to be together forever!

I’m glad that I could help Naomi to have a happy birthday yesterday and last night, and compared to that; I don’t have any news worth writing about from school, the lab, or home from today.  We have been happy all day, and I got a lot done at the archives and with my studies tonight; so that’s why I’m going to wrap this up and end my night with a good book – meaning fiction entertainment instead of anything from the Magi archives.  I don’t mention that very often, but I do read fun stories now and then; and I love going along for literary adventures of all kinds – though I’m currently on a sci-fi-fantasy journey with some classic authors including Eddings, Herbert, Feist, Julian May, and others.

I’m ready to get back into Midkemia tonight to find out what happens next in that saga; so I’m out of here and have some fun with a world filled with magic and adventure!

Yes, most people would think that’s what we have every day if they knew about Magi and our abilities, but that isn’t the same, and even while we have had some danger and adventure; Mom won’t let us fight dragons or do almost any of the ‘fun’ things that happen in my favorite novels! ;^)

May the Magi Force be with you!