Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 26, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 26, 2019



Ethan:

We’ve had a good, but quiet day around here.  Ehlana and I spent the morning at the lab and archives; we had a picnic lunch and play afternoon at the park; and a quiet dinner and evening at home with Mom and Dad that included a Magi lesson and studying for Ehlana and me while Dad was busy with more work that he wants to get done ahead of the holiday weekend.  Add in a bedtime walk for Silkie; and that’s all I have for tonight.  It isn’t all that late, but I’m going to crash early; since our holiday weekend will now be starting a day early with Faith’s third birthday party that is going to include a trip to Quarry Lake and a camping night.  Ehlana and Naomi are now booked to help out with the girls-only camping while Aiden and I have been drafted for a guys’ camping night here so that Zack, Eli, and Sebastian aren’t there instead and able to mess with Faith’s special day.

I should likely sleep straight through until Thursday! ;^)

That isn’t going to happen, but I can have a nice long nap tonight, so I’ll wrap this up; and get to the sleeping part of my day right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I did the long report last night, and that works for me; so I’ll move on and do some bedtime lab reports reading until I’m ready to sleep too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!