Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Monday, August 12, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 12, 2019


Ethan:

Life didn’t quite get back to normal for us today, but we’re getting there again; and the only real change today was that we didn’t spend much time with Naomi and Aiden while they were busy with their own families.

Ehlana and I helped Mom at home for a while this morning; headed over to the lab by nine-thirty; and then spent a lot of our day there – including having lunch there with some of our favorite lab people.  We left the lab at three-thirty; had some biking fun with friends that we met up with at the park; and then we were home in time for a pizzeria pizza dinner before my ball practice because Mom didn’t want to cook; and we were overdue for a pizza fix.  My ball practice went well; that’s the time I spent with Aiden; and Naomi was with Ehlana for some of the practice too.  I didn’t get to spend much time with her – just during the walk back toward our houses; and then we moved on to a quiet work or study evening in the office.  Dad had already been working there while we were gone; and has a lot to get done before heading to the city next week.

That’s all I have – other than that I needed a shower before getting ready for bed; and now I’m ready to do a bit of bonus archive reading until I’m ready to crash and nap for the night.  The excitement level has dropped today, but we’ve had fun; and it was really great to spend the extra time in the archives today.  Hopefully, we’ll get to do that nearly every day this week.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I had a blast in the lab, but that news isn’t exciting; so I’ll just cover a couple of news tidbits that aren’t about us at all.

First up, and lost in the excitement going on in our own family, was the news that Jeff and Ellen Connor are expecting parents.  That news came out while we were away; and Ellen is due in April.  While that news won’t really affect our family at all – other than for the doctors and nurse; babies are something that we expect to be something that will be important for us over the next few years as the young couples in our family start having families of their own.

No, I’m not including Cassie and Michael for that – yet. ;^)

Moving along, Cassie, Michael, and their friends were on-campus today getting their books and supplies for third or second-year classes; and apparently had extra fun while getting to do that with Stefan, Madelana, and May.  The three teens are all staying with Rowen and Tim; though that doesn’t seem like a big deal to me either way; and I do expect that Cassie and Michael will occasionally have overnight guests once they get past being teased about their newlywed status.  For this week, the residential halls open on Wednesday; so we’re only talking about two more nights anyway before their friends will be moving into their dorm rooms.

I know that Cassie’s gotten in contact with some of her summer school friends already too, but I don’t have any news for that; and will keep you posted about the most-entertaining stories that we’re sure to hear about as she introduces her first-year friends to her newest friends.  Add in the third-year friends she’ll soon be making; and they’re sure to be in for an interesting fall semester.

I guess that’s all I have for tonight.  We’ll be back at the lab tomorrow, but we’re also booked for afternoon play time with Naomi and Aiden; and we’ll likely do a picnic too.  Naomi and I will have our ball practice; and then Ethan and I will likely have another work-study night with Mom and Dad – unless we opt for something else like a camping night.

I’ll keep you posted on that with the next report too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!