Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 13, 2019


Ethan:

We’re having a camping night at Aiden’s, so this update is coming to you early; and I’ll leave most of my toys at home tonight.

Ehlana and I played at the lab this morning; had a picnic lunch at the park with Naomi and Aiden; and then played all afternoon – biking the trails; swimming; and having fun with our friends.  Mom and Dad are hosting the barbeque dinner for six before Ehlana and Naomi need to get to their ball practice; and Aiden and I will set up the tents at his house while they’re busy with that.  The girls have also invited Hailey and Leah to camp with them tonight so that Hailey doesn’t feel left out, but while they’re being nice; Aiden and I didn’t offer the same deal to Eli and Zack.  The girls will appreciate that as much as we will; and that’s also why we picked Aiden’s back yard instead of camping at Naomi’s house tonight.

Okay, I’m packed for that camping adventure and it’s nearly time for dinner; so I’m moving on and back to the real world again.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

Ditto that for me; and I’ll have more with the next update; since the best part of our day is still ahead of us.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!