Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - August 24, 2019


Ethan:

This is an early update because we’re having a major camping night; so I’m doing this update while getting cleaned up and packing my overnight bag.  We’re hosting the camping at our house, but the parents have hired teen babysitters to take care of us while they’re at Sheldon’s for their end-of-season party.

Our day started out great with Tai Chi by the river and breakfast for four in the sunroom; and got better as Ehlana and Naomi led their team to the big win that put them into the championship game next weekend.  That didn’t really end up being very close; so I’ll skip the details and be happy for Ehlana, Naomi, and their team mates.  They had a celebration to have fun with at the Emporium after the game, but I went home with Mom and Dad and got to work on the chores that needed to get done ahead of the camping night – including getting our tents set up; helping other kids and teens to do the same when they brought their gear over; and the usual weekend chores.  That kept us busy until we stopped for a late lunch; Ehlana and I were set free for a bit of play time that just wrapped up before we came in to get cleaned up and ready for the barbeque, campfire, and camping night.

Most of our news of the day is still ahead, but I’m not going to have my electronic toys with me tonight; so I’ll include those stories with the next update.  For now, it’s time for me to get back to the real world and all of the fun we’re going to have for the rest of the day.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

That update works for me.

I also don’t have any news from Cassie and Michael yet for the first half of their weekend.  We do know that they are having a first weekend study session this afternoon with a mix of old and new friends along with a dinner and possibly some evening entertainment, but we won’t likely get any reports from them until sometime tomorrow.

We’ll definitely have more to write about tomorrow night either way, so stay tuned for that; and I’ll wrap this up and move on to the rest of my day now too.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!