Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 9, 2019


Ethan:

We’ve had another good day – and the break from baseball was nice too.  After school, Ehlana and I were at the lab again; we had an easy dinner with Mom and Dad; and then we went to the Inn for game night.  That was a blast of family and friends fun; and then we came home and did more work and studying while in a time phase.  Add all of that up; and now at least one of us is exhausted, so that’s all I have for tonight; and now it’s time for me to crash and get some sleep.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I agree – and will only add that I wish that we had a day off tomorrow.  Cassie gets one for a study day ahead of her exams, and while she’ll probably work harder helping her friends to finish getting ready for those final tests; I’d be happy for a day off school that I could spend at the lab instead.  Sure, all of our friends would prefer to go out and play, but that works for them too; so that wouldn’t be a problem – with the possible exception of the kids that would get drafted to help out on family farms or at home instead.  My day off idea wouldn’t be popular in the cases where the work at home is harder than at school, but I’m obviously tired and rambling; since that day off isn’t going to happen anyway.

I’ll digitally shut-up now; and go to sleep. ;^)

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!