Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 5, 2019


Ethan:

Happy 8th Birthday, Sophia!

We’ve had an awesome day.  For Aiden and me; that started with Tai Chi for two by the river; we had breakfast with his parents and sister; and then we all had a good morning at church and Sunday school.

The news of the afternoon is Sophia’s birthday party.  It was an afternoon-long event, and some guys were allowed because we came along with our sisters or families! ;^)

While Sophia had girlfriends – including Ehlana and Naomi – at her arty, there were more parents and grandparents there too; including my parents, the Seagers, and Drapers.  We had lots of kids to play with; biking, backyard games.  The birthday gifts were done before we sat down for a barbeque, pot-luck dinner; and then we wrapped up the afternoon with the cake and ice cream desserts.

Dad needed to get some work done after that, so Ehlana and I went for a bike ride with Naomi and Aiden; we took Silkie for a walk after that; and then we’ve wrapped up our day with some studying before Mom sent us upstairs for baths before bedtime.

I’m in bed now, and while I’m not quite ready to sleep; I am done with thus update and ready to move on to some bedtime archives reading – so I’ll get to that right now.

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

That’s a concise update; and my day wasn’t really any different – other than our Tai Chi was in Naomi’s back yard; and we only had her parents with us for breakfast.  Sophia’s had an awesome birthday; this has been a really good day for all of us; and that’s what is most-important.

We comment on that regularly, but it really is true for us – that the special moments with the people we love is what matters most – and makes everything else we do that’s more-serious worthwhile.

I’ll also add that I love my Jacuzzi – and while I mention that too-often; it’s also what I’m going to get back to enjoying before it’ll be time to get some sleep.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!