Heirs of the Magi News Flash!

***Heirs of the Magi News Flash!*** All of your favorite Magi Masters will be staying close to home as we head into summer! For Cassie and Michael, while their work will continue from home too, they will also be helping their best friends with getting ready for their wedding and moving into their new home - along with all of the other adventures ahead of them with family and friends! You will not want to miss out on all of the fun as life in Witch Falls heats up right along with the summer weather; so... ...Visit Witch Falls often to keep up with all of their latest stories; and Happy Reading!

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Ethan's and Ehlana's Journals - May 11, 2019


Ethan:

I might try to avoid the top news from our sleepover last night, since we – the kids – were awake and got ready for Tai Chi before Mom and Dad were out of their room, but Mom took pictures when she ‘caught’ us asleep on the sofas sometime between when we fell asleep and morning; so there is proof that there was one cuddling couple in the lounge.  Ehlana and Aiden weren’t exactly cuddling too when they fell asleep, but they were paired up; next to each other, and under the same blanket.  We got away with that last night because Mom and Dad fell asleep before we did, and Mom didn’t bother trying to move us after checking in on us; so we’ll just have to deal with the teasing that will, hopefully, stay at the parental level.  If our friends get this story; Aiden and I will be in for a tough week at school.

Compared to that, Tai Chi by the river and breakfast in the sunroom was fun, but not newsworthy; the chores kept Ehlana and me busy until early afternoon and our late lunch break; and then there was some play time for the kids – and possibly for the parents, but I don’t want to comment on why they looked so happy when we got home for dinner; so I won’t go there.  That play time was indoors too thanks to a bit of rain rolling through, but that wasn’t at our house; so don’t make that last statement even weirder than it already is for Ehlana and me.  Dinner was an easy-meal; we ended up with a work or study evening while Dad worked to get his weekend assignments finished; and then we’ve wrapped up our day with bedtime baths.

That’s all I have for tonight.  Tomorrow is sure to be busy thanks to Mother’s Day; so I’ll get all of the sleep I can to be ready for those Mom-themed adventures.

Finally, for future reference; I did not need to have Silkie with me tonight because I don’t have my favorite cuddle buddy with me again tonight instead!

I may have a mental countdown going on until Naomi and I can get away with regular sleepovers, but that’s still a decade away; so that’s going to be a long wait – especially at our age. ;^)

Ethan – out!

***
Ehlana:

I’ve been scooped two updates in a row!

Ethan also has the news of the day covered; so I’ll only add that Naomi has been very happy all day thanks to that sleepover news highlight; and that countdown Ethan referred to likely won’t last ten years – if Naomi has anything to say about it!

Maybe I’ll get to have more of a turn with these reports for Mother’s Day, but the delay today is entirely because my Jacuzzi time always lasts longer than Ethan’s baths.  I don’t plan on ever changing that; so that’s just a little price I’m willing to pay for the extra relaxation time!

I know, that’s really tough, but I’ll be okay; so don’t worry about me.

This is Ehlana Proctor; coming to you live from what is now my past!